Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Good bye winter


 This is my hello spring poem. We had a google meet yesterday and we wore told that this was one of the things we had to do. I did this on a google drawing I wrote my poem and then found some photos to put around it and did a background or blue fading to yellow.why I did this background is because the blue stands for winter and the yellow spring so it is winter fading to spring 🌼 


Don’t forget to have a look at the room 14 class blog. Stay safe bye.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Hollie, I really enjoyed your Spring poem. I am really loving that spring is arriving because that means that summer is on its way - my favourite season! You will have seen a bit of snow this year in your weekends away I would imagine. You explained your thinking behind your presentation which was a good idea. Do you relate blue only to winter or do you think it is a summer colour as well? I'm interested to watch your blog and see what other activities you choose to complete.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post