Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

This is my moment in time. ( I did this in school holidays.) I have been wanting to do this for a hole year and i finally got to. My BFF Emily got hers done to. I did this on a google dock and then did my writing.

Thank you don't forget to check out the room 14s blog.

 

I heard Emily saying oooo I like it. 


I heard my heart beating. 


I saw the purple dye on the towel.


I  felt nervous


I  felt excited


I wondered how it would look. 


I wondered what it would be like.




2 comments:

  1. Hey Hollie, that's very nice. I like your writing and how you added your friends name in it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. - from Charmy @ New Windsor School.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post